A great bar recipe to use those ripe bananas sitting in your counter! Plus you can have them for breakfast or snack, instead of that protein bar that comes in a box :)
2 ripe bananas
2/3 cups chocolate chips
1/3 cup oil
2/3 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup of flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups quick or old fashioned oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray non stick 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
2. Mash the banana with a fork. Then add the oil and brown sugar until no lumps are left in the mix.
3. In another smaller bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, salt, and oats.
4. Mix into wet ingredients and add chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 15 min or until edges are golden. Let cool before cutting. (I ommited this step because they looked too good :)